Baby Pares Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 5, 2011

25 weeks tomorrow and Baby Bro gets married!

What a week it has been! I didn't think I was going to make it returning back to work after such a nice break.

Baby Pares is doing well and kicking. She now seems to have a daily schedule I have gradually picked up on. She does some major kicking around 4 am every morning. It drives me nuts because my alarm is set to 1 hour later. When she wakes me up... I'm up.

In addition to that, I haven't been sleeping so well :( I wake up a lot in the middle of the night. I can't seem to find a comfortable position to lay in. When I have to do my 4 runs to the bathroom at night, it is a PAINFUL walk to the toilet.

I got to enjoy waking up at 4 am this morning and watching Baby Jessica move all around my belly! I used to listen to her heartbeat every couple of days but now this new reassurance is exciting.

Weight Gain: So after enjoying JUST gaining 4 lbs in the 1st 6 months, I packed on another 4 in a week!!! AHHH! I got nervous but was told numerous times that my weight would jump. I am currently trying to get back on a more regular water routine now that I am back at work. I am not as good about water when I am at home. I feel it helps tremendously. So total weight gain for 25 weeks is 8 lbs. In general, based on calculators and charts, I am still way below typical weight from where I started, but doing well.

More importantly, today is a special day. My baby brother is getting married. I haven't thought about it much in the last few months of him preparing for the wedding. But I couldn't help crying on my drive home yesterday as I thought about my protective moments of my lil' man and how he's a big boy now! When I was younger I was always a quiet and shy girl. I didn't say anything. If you, adult or child, messed with my brother, however, that changed in a second. I am proud of the man he has become and know that the future is so bright for him and his new family.

Anywho - I am SOOO excited that I found where the Girl Scouts are going to be in town tomorrow. I've been CRAVING Samoas for weeks now and no one sells them at my job. I will be the 1st person at the table at Stop and Shop tomorrow getting my boxes of cookies.

Baby tasks this weekend: Clean boxes out of baby room, put up blinds, fix mobile, put together Sweetpeace glider, and playyard with newborn napper.

1 comment:

  1. I was the same way. No weight gain really. Then within the past 2 weeks packed on a few lbs!

    ReplyDelete