Baby Pares Counter

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 26, 2011

28 weeks! 3rd Trimester! Running total: 8 lbs



Oh boy life has been busy. I can't believe it has been 3 weeks since I've blogged!

Anywho, I am officially 28 weeks tomorrow and in the 3rd trimester! Things have been going well. I've definitely put baby decorating to a halt as I've needed to put some focuses into some job related activities over the last few weeks. My hope is that next weekend I will task on baby duties. I received my wall decal in the mail with Baby Jessica's name on it. I need time for that!

So for the weight gain... After I posted about not gaining much weight, I jumped up like a mad woman. My total weight gain at this point is approximately 8-9 lbs at 28 weeks. I'm doing well but that's going to need to hold on a second lol.

I've been experiencing lots of kicks and jabs. Michael and I watched her move her way across my belly. How funny! She likes to hang out in the lower part of my belly during the day which puts me in a ton of pain. Other than that, this is a fabulous pregnancy with no major issues. I took my 1 hour glucose test on Friday. That could change things up a bit seeing as I now have a craving for juice regularly.

84 days to go little girl! Keep on cookin'! We love you :)



My brother is officially married. Here I am with mi madre at 25 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment